We can help your employees:
• More effectively communicate with clients and business associates.
• Increase their confidence in their English language abilities.
• Reduce wasted time and effort caused by miscommunications.
• Fit in better among co-workers, clients, or business partners.
• Help eliminate miscommunications over the phone and in-person.
• Help their pronunciation with specific presentations or speeches they will be giving to large groups or even scripts that they say daily.
We partner with corporations to offer group, individual, or online sessions to their employees. This service is a great fit for employees at any level of your company.
• Executives: Communicate clearly with investors, board members, and business associates.
• Project Managers: More effectively manage discussions with project stakeholders and teams.
• Sales Force: Reduce client frustration and lost sales due to communication difficulties.
• Receptionist: Impress international callers and immediately reduce their fears of language barriers.
First impressions matter! Contact us today to discuss options and prices for our corporate package.
• Expand your business by providing our service branded as your own advanced specialty class.
• Impress prospective students with your ability to advance their English skills further than other schools by offering a wider range of classes.
• Once your advanced students have mastered English, you can offer a way to improve their English skills to a new level with our unique accent modification courses.
• Our instructor will work with you and your teachers as a part of your team and brand.
• There is NO COST TO YOU!
How it works:
• We charge your school a flat program rate.
• You decide how much to charge and what your profit margin will be.
• We agree to never directly market our services to one of your students.
Contact us now to learn more about how we can work together!
• Frustrated individuals calling for help are further frustrated when they cannot understand the person they are speaking with.
• Callers are more receptive to cross-selling and up-selling techniques when they can communicate comfortably.
• Communication difficulties cause calls to last longer and decrease the efficiency of your employees.
• Misunderstanding directly result in increased costs.
• Your employees can connect more effectively with callers when they are not perceived as being internationally based.
There is a growing frustration in the United States about unemployment due to outsourced jobs and call centers are a common example for those opposed to outsourcing. Many US businesses are responding to customer frustration and demand by providing domestic call centers as a way of marketing their attention to customer service. This happens for a simple reason: many people have a difficult time understanding foreign accents over the phone, and are quickly frustrated by communication barriers.
Your reputation is on the line!
When answering phones at a call center, it is not enough to have excellent English language skills. Due to overwhelming trends in public opinion outlined above, callers associate your employees with strong accents as providing poor service. Furthermore, recent research indicates that a foreign accent makes it difficult for a speaker to establish credibility, and that native speaker are less likely to trust and believe individuals with heavy accents. This is an unfair judgment to potentially excellent employees. Help your employees and your call center succeed by partnering with us!
We can help your call center:
• Increase the efficiency of your employees by reducing miscommunications.
• Decrease cost associated with hiring specialized employees.
• Increase effectiveness of your employees to close sales or provide meaningful support.
• Increase employee satisfaction and confidence.
World Accent Management has various techniques and services designed to help your call center succeed by teaching your employees to sound and talk more like someone from the United States. Our trainers are certified speech-language pathologists and are all native English speakers from the United States. (View our qualifications here) We have specific programs designed to reduce accents, teach common idioms, and increase the conversational proficiency of your employees. Additionally, we can help your employees better understand English by teaching them to understand regional accents, regional slang, idioms, and more.